Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Crockpot Stuffing and Chicken


This recipe comes from http://adventuresinwunderland.com/chicken-and-stuffing-crock-pot/ I saw this on Facebook a few days ago and I had to try it. I am always looking for easy meals, especially while it is summer time. We are always running around on crazy adventures and I am left thinking what to make late into the evening. I loved this one because it is a crock pot meal. Who doesn't love to throw things in and walk away? I hope you try this.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 Large boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1/4 cup of milk
  • 4 slices of cheese
  • 1 box of stuffing mix
DIRECTIONS:
In a 6-quart oval crock pot place your chicken breast along the bottom in a single layer.  Add chicken broth and then top each chicken breast with one slice of cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together cream soups an milk. Add on top of chicken and cheese.
Top with box of stuffing mix.
Cook on low for 6-8 hrs or High for 4 hrs.  Or until chicken is completely done.
Serve with you choice of side. 

No comments: