Thursday, April 10, 2014

Taco Salad

I learned about these last year at girl's camp and now my young women ask for it at every campout, youth conference, and dinner we have. They love it and I love it because it is so easy. Perfect for the night that you don't have a lot of time but don't want to just have greasy pizza.

1 lb hamburger browned
1 package taco seasoning
1 can drained kidney beans
Shredded lettuce
Shredded cheese
Crushed doritos
Ranch dressing
Diced tomatoes (optional)

Brown hamburger and add taco seasoning. Add kidney beans to meat mixture.
Put lettuce, cheese, doritos, and tomatoes on table.
Prepare salad however you would like. Top with doritos and dress with ranch. Enjoy!

I always forget to take a picture before we dive in. Sorry! This is after I remade my half eaten salad.
And if a salad is too healthy for you, you can go Cade style and have some lettuce with your Doritos.


No comments: